Do you wonder which skills your child needs to learn next? Would you like to have a program that can give you the specific individualized skills that your child should learn to succeed?
Every effective intervention plan needs to start with an assessment of a child’s skills. You need to know what he can and can’t do before you can begin to select developmentally appropriate goals to teach the child. WebABLLS provides parents and educators an easy way to work collaboratively to conduct a comprehensive skills assessment. It provides a sequence of skills to help the child make maximum progress in his development. The individualized skills can be added to customizable reports using the assessment data, so you can share the results with others on your team.
If you haven’t used WebABLLS before, there are over 200 video demonstrations to help you understand how to present the skills to the child. There is also a Tool Kit with resources that are available to download, which include:
- Language lists
- Normative data research of typically developing children using WebABLLS
- Reinforcer Survey
- Quick Tips (Seven Behavioral Teaching Strategies derived from Behavior Analysts internal trainings!)
WebABLLS is the online version of the internationally recognized Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS-R). It assesses 544 skills from 25 repertoires (sets of skills) that are acquired by typically developing children before they enter kindergarten. The development of these skills prepare the child to be able to learn from their everyday experiences. Children who develop these skills at an early age have a significantly greater chance of being able to be a regular education student. Examples of the repertoires in the WebABLLS are:
- Social Interaction
- Motor Skills
- Academic Skills
WebABLLS can give you the opportunity to:
- Use the proven benefits of the ABLLS-R with the convenience of an online tool
- Access data online through phone, tablet or computer
- Develop comprehensive and developmentally appropriate educational intervention plans
- Simplify collaboration with ALL team members and improve communication with your team
- Facilitate research data of typically developing children
- Save time by creating custom reports quickly using assessment data
- Use toolkit, share permissions and over 200 video examples
- Have data all in one place as a cost-effective time saver
- Organize student and client records
- Upload client data sheets, reports, etc and store student information in one place!
If you would like more information about WebABLLS, please click here.
To order WebABLLS, click here.